Welcome to Class 1
Welcome back! Our topic for this term is...
THE GREAT OUTDOORS!
Here are our Curriculum Outlines for this term. This outlines what we will be covering up until the end of term.
We have started doing some outdoor learning with the pre school children. We love it!
We have been learning about the difference between natural and man made objects. As part of our sculpture work in art, we have been making natural objects. We made them out of clay and painted them!
As part of our topic, we have been going to do some forest school in the scout field. We have toasted marshmallows, made hot chocolate, been on bug hunts along with lots of other fun activities!
Early reading information
Please find some early reading information that I hope you will find informative.
- Jolly phonics actions.docx
- Phase 2 and 3 sound mats.pdf
- Information for parents about the phonics screening check.pdf
- Phase 4 and 5 sound mats.pdf
- Example real words and alien words.pdf
- Reading talk for parents.pptx