We are a friendly local pre-school dedicated to providing pre-school education to the children of Cheriton Bishop and surrounding areas. We respond to the individual needs of every child within a caring, safe and stimulating environment.
We welcome visits from prospective families, so please get in touch and we will be happy to show you what we have to offer you and your children.
What the parents say
- “Outstanding pre-school. 2 of my children have been here. One with severe medical needs. The staff went above and beyond to cater for every single need. Without their hard work we wouldn’t be where we are now. I couldn’t have chosen a better pre-school. I don’t think there is one!”
- Our 2-year-old son has just started Pre-school. The staff have been wonderful at helping him to settle, ensuring that they got to know his personality and found out about his interests. The staff are approachable and are always happy to answer questions. My son loves the wide range of activities and there is a noticeable change in his confidence, independence and his speech since starting pre-school earlier this term.
- All of our three children have adored Cheriton Bishop Preschool. Our eldest two are now at Cheriton Bishop Primary School and when they started school, they skipped in thanks to the excellent transition. Our youngest loves the outdoor area and the amazing range of toys they have, and is encouraged and supported by the fantastic staff. The welcoming atmosphere is really nice. We have made many friendships with other parents through the pre-school and couldn’t recommend it more highly.
- My child has grown into an honest, considerate, fun loving little boy and we know that we have Cheriton Bishop Pre-school to thank for that. Playing with new friends at pre-school also taught my child the value of discipline and teamwork, traits that will serve him well in his primary school and throughout the rest of his life.
- Cheriton Bishop Pre-school has been the best start possible to my son’s education. I can’t thank the staff enough for their personal touch and expert care. Each child is treated as an individual and supported at their level and pace. I could not recommend it more.
- My daughter has just moved from Pre-school to school. The transition between Pre-school and primary school was seamless and enabled my daughter to feel confident, happy and excited to start school.
- My 3-year-old loves pre-school. The staff are so caring and attentive. There is a diverse and interesting range of learning activities to help my son’s development, great socialisation with other children and good communication with parents. I highly recommend Cheriton Bishop pre-school.
- What a fantastic preschool. My little boy absolutely loves it; he smiles walking in and is very happy, content and confident being left which is a credit to the brilliant staff.